In this context, the HR function controls true performance drivers :
- Put in place a "supply chain" of skills to meet the needs of business functions. This involves, on the one hand, establishing a close link between HR policies and strategic orientations and, on the other hand, aligning processes and tools
- Attract, retain and develop talents by implementing a new services model relying, notably, on the effective utilization of digital approaches
- Steer its performance to ensure that its actions are appropriate with regard to the enterprise's strategic issues, and control the workforce and payroll
- Be a stakeholder in transformations by assisting business functions in embedding new practices and forms of behavior with employees
Keyrus Management, through its dual expertise in business functions and technology, offers approaches, methodological frameworks and tools to help enterprises enhance their performance. They can now be sure to have talents, skills and a tailored organization available to them so as to achieve their strategic objectives.
HR Developement & Talent Management
The HR function must develop its HR policies, having regard to business functions' needs and its employer promise. Attracting talent, developing skills, facilitating mobility, and mobilizing employees are all differentiating factors which help to improve the performance of organizations. Moreover, the function can, from now on, rely on new, predictive analysis technological aids to facilitate its decision-making.
- Define HR policies aligned with business functions' strategies
- Put in place talent management process engineering
- Facilitate the development of the HR IS
Digital Transformation of the HR function
The presence of the employer brand on social networks, serious games, MOOCS or collaborative tools… Digital set-ups are increasing in number and are reinventing the experience of candidates and employees. These innovative initiatives must, however, be managed, in order to guarantee consistency and the promises of this new Digital ecosystem.
- Define the HR function's Digital roadmap
- Develop the employer brand / offering
- Assist with the Digital Transformation of the training offering
- Put in place a collaborative initiative and tools
HR Performance Management
The HR dashboard is a key tool in the deployment of the HR strategy within the branch. It enables the function to manage the effectiveness of its strategy and processes with regard to issues facing the enterprise. It also facilitates decision-making and the trade-off between resources implemented and objectives targeted.
- Deploy the HR strategy in the form of management indicators enabling actions to be steered throughout the branch and the effectiveness of processes to be measured
- Choose and put in place HR BI tools
- Deploy a culture of performance management
Social Management Controlling
The payroll is one of the most significant cost items of enterprises. Managing it involves issues which are operational, human and financial, and which should be integrated into a common system.
- Design a payroll forecasting / simulation and monitoring model addressing the enterprise's economic issues
- Define a target organization and processes clarifying the contributions of the different stakeholders : Finance / HR / Operations
- Choose and put in place an information system ensuring that information is reliable, shared and secure
Change Management and Mobilization
A transformation project brings with it changes to the enterprise's organization, processes, tools, and culture. It becomes a success when everyone in the enterprise understands and adheres to the individual and collective changes underlying the project. Furthermore, if everyone is in a position to complete their daily work effectively in the newly-transformed environment, this also helps to guarantee the project's success.
Change management must therefore embed the change into practices and forms of behavior by proposing innovative approaches to take into account employees' new expectations.
- Fix an approach strategy which takes on board all targets of change : impact study, identification of sponsors, specific communication and training plans, etc.
- Diversify the portfolio of tools for mobilizing employees by using Digital approaches: videos, Digital training, virtual classes, etc.
- Provide support over time in order to entrench good practices : communities of experts on internal social networks, managed and regular measurement of appropriation, etc.
Analyze talent management processes and define the target processes: identify the needs and support the selection of a talent management solution, support the implementation of the tool.
Energy sector leader
Operational maintenance (MDO) of HR data center applications (HRIC) and HR authorization service (HRHS) for the Group, involving the streamlining of the HRIS’ upstream applications. Implementation of reporting services, analysis services, and the mass publication of reports and dashboards.
Total overhaul of the international transport company's Data Warehouse providing the group with a complete management system – strategic and operational reporting, simulation, scheduling and forecasting